THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Pirate House!


About a month ago (I know I suck at blogging) we got to go stay in the Pirate House in Vegas (well near Vegas, its actually in Boulder City). Anyways, it was amazing! It was basically like staying at a Pirates of the Caribbean waterpark!! There were 21 rooms, 2 waterslides, 5 pools, a few hot tubs, a couple kitchens....it was INSANE! There were ships to jump from into the pool, hammocks everywhere and flat screen TV's EVERYWHERE! And they had some of the same set ups that they have on the Pirates of the Caribbean Disneylad ride. So there were pirates and skeletons and stuff all over the place. We were so lucky to be able to stay there! I have TONS of pictures of it so here are a bunch!



















11 comments:

Tyler and Nicole Anderson said...

How FUN!! That looks awesome! I want to go there!

Mitsy said...

I saw that you had posted these pics on facebook and meant to ask you how to find info on this place. I'd love to take my hubby there! I tried to google it but no luck. :(

Cami said...

I had to check out your blog when I got home, k this place is awesome! I've never heard of it before. looks like you guys had so much fun. James and I will have to go there someday! hoPe the party was fun tonight! talk to you soon :)

jenni kaufusi said...

i saw your blog on sammy's blog. How are you? looks like your doin good.

Cami said...

no no no have lots to go! i just might be doing the lemonade diet again! ha okay not sure if I could endure that again! haha I can't get over this Pirate place it looks so fun!! oh and if you are around this weekend I want to see you and you need to see our babies!! I'll call ya!

Shannon said...

Wow!! That place looks so awesome! I've never heard of it before. So fun!

CHUNTZ said...

Oh my gosh, why was I not invited? Looks like so much fun!

Spence & Aiona said...

How Scary, I mean fun! And kinda scary...but, what the huck is that ed-gar?! This undoubtely the apex doings, no? Tell me all about it will ya?! And maybe one of these days, I won't suck and we will all get together and PLAY! XOXO, YOU pirate! :)

dani said...

a. i SO wanna go there
b. why are you so skinny & gorgeous?
c. come visit us! :)

Anonymous said...

i cant find any info online where did u find this place

Shawn and Erica said...

um....who are you?