THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Disneyland vs Disneyworld

So a few weeks after I went to Disneyworld in Florida, me and the Mr. went to California and went to Disneyland with our friends John and Natalie Kellogg. The whole time I was at Disneyworld I kept thinking that the rides weren't as good as I remembered (well from Disneyland). I thought it was because I hadn't been to Disneyland in a while, but it had only been like 2 years since I had been there. Even Space Mountain which is one of my all time favorite rides gave me whiplash and didn't seem very fun! Blaine and I went on that ride a couple times because we swore it should have been better! Anyways, after going to Disneworld and then going to Disneyland a couple weeks later I came to the conclusion that Disneyland is SO MUCH BETTER!! The rides are all waaaaay better than Disneyworld! Space Mountain totally redeemed itself!! It gave me a new found love for Disneyland. Here are some of the highlights.

I have met a lot of the princesses and other Disney characters but none quite compared to Cruella Deville. Right when we walked into Disneyland we saw her so Natalie and I went to take a picture with her. I was trying to make conversation with her so I said, "is that dalmation you're wearing?" She said, "no blondie, does it look like there are spots on this?" Oh...um....whoops! My bad! So she totally made fun of me and then John was trying to take a picture of Natalie and I with her and he acccidentally pushed the wrong button and turned the camera off. Cruella made fun of him too and said, "you would do that!" HA HA HA!! Then after we took our pictures we turned to leave and she said, "the exit is that way, I suggest you use it!"

Natalie and I on a ride


Shawn and I on the tea cups. You would be amazed at how hard it is to fit 4 adults in one tea cup! I wish we had a picture of that! It was actually quite painful for the legs!


All of us on Space Mountain which is pretty much the best ride ever! Well that and Indiana Jones!! Shawn was so funny. He insisted on keeping his hands up on every single ride no matter what! He would never put his hands down.


Natalie and I chillin with Winnie the Pooh's honey


The Haunted Mansion ride....what else is there to do on there? he he he....


A few more pictures....


Has anyone else been to both Disneyworld and Disneyland? Is it just me or is Disneyland just way better?

3 comments:

Aubree said...

I love love love Disneyland. We just got back from there. It looks like you had fun!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

I agree Erica...Disneyland is way way better..its just more animated. Your pic kissing in the haunted mansion made me laugh so hard. I just got back there with my fiance and he decided our first child is somehow going to be conceived while on that ride :-O but yes that ride is a perfect atmosphere for making out!

dani said...

AH! natalie and the hubs! you guys look like you had fun! :) luckies!