THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

I turned 6 this year!!

As many of you know, I am a leap year baby! So after a long awaited four years, I finally got to have a real birthday!! While it was great that I had a real birthday this year, I kinda missed saying that it was my birthday for two days (When there is no February 29, I always claim my birthday is February 28 and March 1. If I don't have one birthday I might as well have two right??) I was so excited for my birthday that I pretty much had a birthday week! Everyday of the week during my birthday I went to dinner with different groups of my friends. The food was great and so was the company (awwwww....). Oh, and I got two birthday cakes! YES!! One from my family and then one when we were snowmobiling in yellowstone....which brings me to my next topic! Shawn and I went snowmobiling in yellowstone on my birthday! YAY!! We went with some of the people we are going to sell with this summer! We left on Friday, February 29 and got to the cabins we were staying at. We ate dinner and had yummy birthday cake! Then we snowmobiled Saturday and Sunday and came home on Monday. It was a great way to celebrate the big 06! he he he....I'm getting soooooo old, before you know it I'll be 7! EEEEEEEEEK!!


I hated HATED the helmets! I felt like I was suffocating!


Shopping in downtown yellowstone and it was so so so so cold!


On our drive home where I busted out some Backstreet Boys which I must say sounded amazing! ha ha! Poor hubby...bless is heart!

2 comments:

Aubree said...

I was totally thinking of you on your birthday! I love that you have a leap year birthday!

dani said...

you were so close... and no call. *sigh* ;)