THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

The rest of our Cali trip

We just got back from Cali a few days ago. We love to go there and stay with his grandparents! They live up up up in the hills above Temucula on a farm. Its a good half hour away from any store. But its nice to be up there and be away from things! Everytime we go there shawn says, "shoulda been a cowboy!" They have 8-10 horses, a chicken coop, 5 dogs and a bunch of cars (shawn's grandpa loves to work on and restore old cars). Anyways, I LOVE animals so I love going there and being around all the animals. Shawn's gram has recently gotten three new horses from Brazil. She goes on trips over to Brazil and rides the different horses to pick out the one that she wants. These are two of her newest horses (the third one just got guilded aka neutered so it was recovering)

This is Ziahmorra (I hope that's how you spell it). She is one of my favorite horses. She is so pretty and is so calm and nice.


This is one of their other new horses. I can't remember his name but it starts with a Z too. Anyways, he is pretty new so they haven't trained him completely yet and he likes to nibble!! He kept nibbling me in all the wrong places!

Ahhhh....there you go! That's a good boy...

Shawn loved him. He was amazing!

All of their dogs are so nice although you wouldn't know that when you pulled up to the house! They are really protective over the place and bark when you first get there but once they know you they are the sweetest dogs ever! They take care of the farm and chase away the coyotes and stuff. This is Max the German Shephard...

And this is TJ their biggest dog. He is massive! I'm not kidding! When he stands up he seriously looks like a bear! We love him so much but he is starting to get old and is getting arthiritis, poor pup. But that doesn't stop him from running all over the farm.



Shawn also spends quite a bit of time riding their tractors and quads all over the farm and driving all of Chuck's (his grandpa's) amazing cars! And me and his gram like to spend our time shopping!

12 comments:

Amberlin Gefrom said...

aww thanks and whatever you are so super hot!! I love your hair!

Emilie said...

Erica! So great to "see" you! How fun! Looks like you guys are doing great- you look as beautiful as ever. To answer your question.. no, we go to our regular home ward now. Fun times though! Good to keep in touch.
Emilie

Tiff said...

Holy crap! How exactly many vacations do you go on? I am jealous I need one desperatly!!!

Anonymous said...

Erica,

I am so glad you found out we were friends. It was so good to hear from you. Congrats on being married. We will all have to do something together when we move back!

Annie

TheStewside said...

Hello fellow bloggers. I did not know you blogged. I am sad to see you guys leave for the summer. Missed you the other night.

Chelsea + Brandon said...

Erica.. You go on SO many vacations! I'm jealous.. You and your hubby look like you're having tons of fun! :)

Cami said...

HEllo!! I miss you! you need to update your blog.. I sick of looking at those horses!! ha I'm kidding. just wanted to say hello. have fun!

Unknown said...

Hey I did not know you had a blog!!!! What the crap? Ha, what are you up to these days??? Kids yet???

Megan said...

Hey Erica! It has been days... at least... so, nope, still pregnant. I'm due June 6th, so less than a month now! How are things for you? Where are you living? It looks like you guys have been having fun!

Chris and McKell said...

Hey you I find you everywhere I look you two still look great its MCKELL CULLIMORE PROVOSt by the way.
Guess what I am pregnant due in November due the 23 crazy huh!! well how the heck are you keep in touch chrismckellprovost.blogspot.com is our page.

@manda said...

YOU HAVE A BLOG!!!! Funny how you find people on these things..........How are you?

dani said...

ok... so, i want to be at a farm! LUCKY! :)