THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

You know you live in the ghetto when....


....this bilboard is displayed in the city you live in! Yes, this is not a joke. Yesterday when Shawn was driving out to go out and sell he came across this bilboard. What I am most thankful for is that if we ever need a criminal defense lawyer for guns, drugs or murder while we are out here, we have someone to turn to. Thank you Zach Smith, I'm glad I have a friend out here I can depend on!

By the way, this is not in my beloved Fayetteville that I miss so much--we moved to Tulsa a week or two ago. Let me just say that it is not paradise as the bishop told me the first sunday we were here! It was quite a culture shock moving from Fayetteville to here. Not only is the city much to be desired but our apartments are probably the worst one's I've ever lived in! It brings me back to the first apartment Shawn and I lived in when we got married(for those of you who saw it you know what I'm talking about!) Anyways, I am taking pictures and will post some of this new glorious place called home!

4 comments:

Logan Tanner said...

Uhm, whats the area code for that phone number so if I, hypothetically, needed to call it? Ha, ha, like I would ever need to. But seriously, what I murdered someone who knew I had drugs, with a gun, hypothetically?

@manda said...

In the ghettooooooo!!! You are so lucky, all we have is the "One call thats all" guy. What am I going to do?

Cyndi said...

I cant wait to see some ghetto pics! soon. right?

The Hansen's said...

Hahaha!! Erica, love the picture! It sounds like a crazy adventure out there! How are you doing? The EA classes just are not cutting it...